Pinokiss.com is fully owned by Pinokiss.com company. In order to help customers clearly understand our data collection and use practices, Pinokiss.com has decided to have its businesses follow a standard set of privacy practices and use a standard format to describe their privacy practices. The following Consumer Privacy statement applies to all Pinokiss.com businesses.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect information that can identify you ("personal information"), such as your name and email address, (i) when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our website or in some other manner, or (ii) from other Pinokiss.com businesses, from our business partners, and from other third parties. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
In order to provide better shopping service, Pinokiss.com may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our website:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users' movements around our site and understand trends.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
INFORMATION OTHERS MAY COLLECT
We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our websites.
- We do not provide any personal information to these companies
- These companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers used to view or interact with their advertisements.
- Some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers consumers the ability to opt out of ad targeting by all member companies.
- If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our website, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
- Agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion
HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our website;
- Facilitate use of our website;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website; and
- Enforce our Terms and conditions.
WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- Other combusinesses;
- Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our website or offline;
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
- We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertisers and others.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which allow us to recognise your device. They are downloaded to your device when you access our website, then sent back to us on each visit, or to another website that recognises those cookies. It will help us to provide a better experience when you’re browsing, and allow us to improve the service.
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
customer service will reply generally within 24 hours.